BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Superbowl


Once again, I may be reading into this a bit too much, but for two people who are not all that into sports, we certainly are having impacts on the places we live(d) (I know, I am stretching a little with the Steelers; technically should be the Eagles). Just want to let the franchises out there know that Gretel and I are available for full time work as good luck charms (and no, you can't cut off our feet; that's just cruel).

3 comments:

Human Bean said...

I hope you kids are in the process of good luck charming your house because I am going to be there NEXT WEEK and who knows what havoc I am capable of? Are you worried? ;D

The Gypsies said...

A little, be we have Atticus on our side. Are you worried?

Human Bean said...

Pshaw! As if! I can take 'im. He's just a big ole squishy teddy bear.