BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

oNe YeAr DoWn. Woo Hoo!!!


It seem as if yesterday we moved to Philly, went to sleep, and woke up a year later. Time is literally moving at the speed of light. The first semester was a little rough (a little being a huge understatement), but this past semester was a blast! I absolutely adore my cohort...I really think I have made some life long friends here. My teaching assignments have been fantastic and I am happy with my academic performance as well. However, there will be one big change next year (as you know from the previous post). We will have a baby! Now I know having a baby during comprehensive exams may not have been the best plan, but we are thrilled!

One down and one to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

havalicious said...

Congrats, Westacles! On everything - we're so proud of you!!!